Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Updates...

Hey everyone. So I just wanted to give a couple of updates on prior blog posts.

First off, about the CISPES organizer position, I have been called in for an interview. I'm super excited. I don't think I've been as excited as this for a job interview since the Jobs with Justice interview in Portland a year and a half ago. Luckily, I don't have to drive for four hours to get to this one. In fact, I could walk. Please wish me luck.



In other news, regarding the tragic death of carver John T. Williams, there is a major action being organized by a number of community groups that will take place tomorrow, Thursday September 16, at 2:00 pm. Demonstrators will begin marching from Boren Ave. and Howell St. in Seattle, where John was shot four times at a distance of ten feet by Seattle Police Department officer Ian Birk.



OK that's all for now! Thanks for reading and I will post more updates soon.

From Edmonds,

Chaim Eliyah

No comments:

Post a Comment